The power supply is designed to supply a stabilized voltage to various wide-range radio electronic devices, particularly to control and measurement instruments.
BP-1 is designed for maximum output power of 25 W. One-, two-, four- and five-channel designs are available.
This type of power supply is available with three types of enclosure:
- in "open" enclosure (bare terminal blocks). Provides protection level IP30.
- in "closed" enclosure (terminal blocks are covered). Provides protection level IP 58.
- in "closed" enclosure with cable glands. Provides protection level IP65.
- mains voltage by ±10% - not more than 1%;
- load current from 0 to max – not more than 1%;
- ambient temperature from +5 to +50 ºС – not more than 0,5%.
Protection level according to GOST 14254-96:
- for BP-1 in "open/bare" enclosure type - IP30;
- for BP-1 in "closed" enclosure type – IP54;
- for BP-1 in a "special" enclosure type – IP65;
ORDERING CODE CONFIGURATION OF POWER SUPPLIES
Ordering Code (General)
BP-1 – 1 – 24 / 0,5-DIN
|1||2||3||4||5 (is indicated if necessary)|
|Model of power supply;||
Voltage per channel, V
Maximum load current per channel, A
|Protection level of enclosure||Mounting type|
If the current-voltage characteristics of the channels differ, the rated voltage and the maximum load current are indicated through a dash for each channel.
It's possible to manufacture power supplies with other characteristics after agreement with the manufacturer.