The regulator of heating and hot water systems WSR-001 is designed for automatic control, regulation of heating systems and hot water supply in residential, public and industrial buildings.
The regulator allows you to set the temperature mode for each day of the week, taking into account working and non-working hours, automatically maintain the set mode of flow control, adjust the temperature according to calendar even if you need to transfer working and weekend days. The following functions are used to implement the regulatory process.
For heating systems:
- regulation of the temperature of heat-transfer fluid depending on the temperature of the outside air;
- regulation of the temperature of heat-transfer fluid depending on the temperature in the room;
- regulation of the temperature of heat-transfer fluid depending on the temperature in the return pipeline and protection of the heating system from defrosting;
- reduce indoor temperature taking into account working days and days off;
- control of the heating pumps (protection against lack of heat-transfer fluid, automatic start of the backup pump in case of failure of main pump, switching of the main and backup pumps in order to ensure uniform wear, control according to temperature sensors, and a given time schedule).
For hot water supply systems:
- maintaining the temperature of hot water for a given temperature setting;
- night reduction of the temperature of hot water according to the temporary set program;
- pump control (protection against lack of heat-transfer fluid, automatic start of the backup pump in case of failure of main pump, switching of the main and backup pumps in order to ensure uniform wear, control according to temperature sensors, and a given time schedule).
- the possibility of setting a schedule for temperature control for holidays during a year.
- 6 isolated terminals to protect the circulation pumps from dry running.
- protection against defrosting of the heat-transfer fluid in the system.
- protection against excess heat-transfer fluid temperature at the outlet of the circuit.
- protection of valves from jamming.
- the actuator: two terminal groups (4 electromechanical relays) per circuit, serve as two three-position relays rated for a load of 230 V AC, 50 Hz, 2 A.
- possibility to configure settings via the buttons on the front panel of the device (5 navigation keys) or via the RS-485 interface using the MODBUS RTU protocol.
- possibility of configuration via USB port for seasons of the year.
- real-time clock, calendar.
- built-in memory with a capacity of recording the temperature values with time interval 5, 10, 15, 60 minutes for the last 72 hours.
It is similar to ECL Comfort 110 and ECL Comfort 210 manufactured by Danfoss.Main technical parameters
Parameter Value Supply voltage and frequency 230±23 V AC with frequency 50±1 Hz Power consumption 2,5 VA Discreteness of temperature readings 1°С Type of primary sensor Digital thermometer DS18B20 Measurement range from – 50°С to 125°С Accuracy 0,5°С Wiring configuration of sensors 3-wire Protection level IP20 Quantity of circuits for regulation up to three Quantity of sensors for control the temperature of one circuit up to three Maximum quantity of temperature sensors to connect 10 pcs Sampling interval of temperature sensors not more than 6 sec. Time resolution 1 hour The discreteness of the set temperature 1 °С Output parameters for servo control: output type Relay Maximum permissible current per an output ~230 V, 50 Hz, 2 A limits of time settings for full stroke of servo drives 1 ...250 sec. Weight not more than 0,5 kg. Dimensions 139 x 62,8 x 68 mm Average service life not less than 8 years Contents of precious metals: silver, gold none Remark:
(1) − The temperature sensor of the heat-transfer fluid at the entrance into the system, the heat-transfer fluid temperature sensor at the output of the system, the room temperature sensor (for each circuit), the outdoor temperature sensor (one for all circuits)
Sample of ordering code for regulator of heating and hot water systems WSR-001:
- Technical documentation